Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have not played in a while, did they nerf arty exp again?

Options
  • 18-12-2014 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭

I have been back playing the last week and a bit and I noticed very poor exp gained on my arty.

For example in my T92 just now I did over 3000 damage, not huge damage but third highest on team and all done to tier 10's ... not bad going for mountain pass.

Anyway, I got just 50 exp more than a dude in an is7 that did zero damage he had 6 shots, 2 hits one pen and received one non-pen hit ... he spotted 2 and damaged caused with players assistance was 1k.

This was my daily double and I got 1176 exp with a 15k profit, at least it was not a loss I suppose.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,266 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

There was some kind of normalization done but yea arty exp in general is really piss poor these days to the point I'd wish they simply removed them and gave free exp and credits back instead (he says getting ready to start up his fourth arty line).

Advertisement