Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

England Vs Samoa

Options
  • 22-09-2007 3:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭

Surprised Wilkinson is still in , thought they would have marked him heavy:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

England to walk over Samoa, they are dominating them in every area and are playing some real nice intelligent rugby

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

23 - 6 ....think I would have gone for the 5 pionts , but at least there 2 tries away. I think England will win but i sure would love not to be the only team in the british isles to re-quailfy2

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Zambia232 wrote:
    23 - 6 ....think I would have gone for the 5 pionts , but at least there 2 tries away. I think England will win but i sure would love not to be the only team in the british isles to re-quailfy2
    We have to requalify for the WCUP :eek: :o

23-12

Game still on.

England are no great shakes and Samoa are good runners.

23 12 ... not over yet

Yeah if we dont get out of the group we have to go through the pain of re qualifying which is any forwards nightmare.

• Advertisement

Unless you have 15 spare decent Irish rugby players we can borrow to play the argies and win by at least 4 tries , we will have to yes :(

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BOHSBOHS

we wont have to requalify ..theyve changedthe rules for the next WC
    top 3 in each group in 2007 automatically qualify for 2011

thank f. for that!!! lol :D

Oh my word unlucky , terrible kick by Lucy

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BOHSBOHS

try for samoa!

BOHSBOHS wrote:
    we wont have to requalify ..theyve changedthe rules for the next WC
    top 3 in each group in 2007 automatically qualify for 2011

thank f. for that!!! lol :D

Really , thats great

Oh f&&k me that was a try !!!!!! Excellent

• Advertisement

Game on England shooting themselves in the foot really ha good on you Samoa

This is class , this scrum is in a great spot

Wilko up to his old kicking game. Seems like its going to be out of reach for Samoa

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Hard luck Samoa.

44-22 final score.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,335 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Impressed with England today in spells.
    They gave away very few penalties and Wilkinson looks like he he still has what it takes.

England can still be a force to be reckoned with if they keep their concentration, trouble is, I don't think this team has the mental toughness to do so.

If thy start of well against Tonga they'll beat them no problem, probably by a large margin too.

If they dont start all guns blazing, then the Tongans will be a very very hard team to play when they sniff victory. No mistake Tonga are a tough bunch of warriors.

At least England in spells looked like a semi decent team..which to my mind cannot be said for any northern team so far.. France are simply awful..they just met an even worse Ireland last night.

Engerland have signs of returning from the abyss here, watch out six nations this autumn!

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Advertisement