Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minecraft - Story mode

Options
  • 18-12-2014 6:20pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭

https://mojang.com/announcing-minecraft-story-mode/

So this is new, I really like the idea personally. I think the game was getting stale for an awful lot of people, an episodic release should breathe some life back into the game.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭welchy

Sounds interesting. I'd be giving it a go for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Enjoyed the walking dead from telltale but im not so sure minecraft is good subject matter for one of there games,can only see it appealing to a niche group of people.

In saying that though dont know much about it yet so i may be premature. But most of telltales games use mostly the same formula,just struggling to see how they could apply that to minecraft

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭p90airsofter

Definetly will give this a shot

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭kronnn

See my problem with it (and id say a lot of peoples too) is that from what I can see it's not a story mode in minecraft (which would be awesome) but instead a game about minecraft (which could be very meh depending on how they do it). Just seems kinda strange tbh

Advertisement