Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Narc

Options
  • 08-02-2003 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭

Personally, i liked it, but then again, i'm a huge fan of vice city, so i may be a bit biased just because Ray Liotta's in it :)
    I was just wondering if anyone had any opinions on it, i thought jason patrick was very good as the troubled ex cop dragged back in.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

It was pretty good. Liotta was good if only because he was playing a guy who wasn't sure if he was good of bad. Patric was good, too. The film was visually pretty interesting and direct.

The story was pretty predictable, though. it was also a little stylistically confused - veering in between Millennium and NYPD Blue. It felt to me more like a good TV movie than a silver screen pic.

Could anyone tell me whether it was shot on DV or not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 278 ✭✭aine

does anybody know if any of the Cork ciemas are going to be showing this?

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭kamobe

I really enjoyed this movie, in that it exceeded my expectations. I'd definitely recommend it.

Advertisement