Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BeagCraft - A FTB Modpack/Server

Options
  • 17-05-2014 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Seanbeag wrote:
    I have put together a private modpack on the FTB Launcher containing my favourite mods inspired by the old Tekkit and Technic packs with a few new additions. The modpack is mainly tech focused but has got some magic and aesthetic mods such as Thaumcraft and Bibliocraft too. There is currently a population of 25 on the server who have played together for some time and we are now opening it up to new players. There is also a teamspeak server in operation for people who want to chat and a subreddit for people to keep up to date on developments.

Server Subreddit: www.reddit.com/r/Seanbeag

Plugins: World Border, Essentials, PermissionsEx, WorldEdit, Core Protect, Morpheus

Server IP: 188.165.227.34:25578

Rules:
    GOLDEN RULE: If you damage the server you will be banned, even if what you did is not technically against the rules.
    (1) Portals Are disabled. Communal Portal Available at Spawn.
    (2) No Looting, Stealing, Griefing, Begging, Hoarding or Trespassing
    (3) Only pvp with mutual consent
    (4) Do not loot spawn village. Do not modify the spawn without Admin permission.
    (5) Replant what you take from village farms
    (6) Nether and Twilight Forest will reset each Friday so don't build a home there
    (7) only use Chunk Loaders from Chicken Chunks and Minefactory Reloaded mods.
    (8) Be responsible with the use of Chunkloaders and automated farms

Admins: Seanbeag, Joe

Mod List:
    Minecraft Forge; Applied Energistics; Bibliocraft; Bibliocraft Forestry Addon; Bibliocraft Natura Addon; Buildcraft; Calclavia Core; Chicken Chunks; Code Chicken Core; COFH Core; Compact Solars; Computercraft; Ender Storage; Extra bees and Trees; Extrautils; Energy Manipulator; Factorization; Forestry; Industrialcraft 2; Inventory Tweaks; Iron Chests; Logistic Pipes; Magic bees; MFFS; MineFactoryReloaded; Modular Power Suits; Natura; NEI Addons; NEI Plugins; Not Enough Items; Numina; OpenBlocks; OpenModslib; Obsidian Pressure Plates; Powercrystalscore; powersuitaddons; Project Red Base; Project Red Integration; Project Red World; Project Red Compat; Project Red Lighting; Project Red Mechanical; RailCraft; Soul Shards 2; Steves Carts 2; Tinkers Construct; Thaumcraft 4; Thermal Expansion; Tinkers Mechworks; Twilight Forest; Universal Electricity; Waila; WRCBE; Zans Minimap

Whitelist Application:
    To apply post your minecraft name and ban history. A few words about yourself and why you want to join would also be nice but not required. Once you are accepted, go here for instructions on how to download the pack.
    (I am not the owner, I am just an Admin)

Advertisement