Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Got a new phone yesterday, & a load of my photos have appeared on it - how???

• 01-07-2012 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭

I bought a brand new Samsung Europa Android 2.2 phone yesterday after losing my previous phone.

When I click on Gallery, dozens of my photo albums appear and I've no idea where the phone imported them from!!

Can't seem to find out, either! Anyone got any clue?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Benny_Cake

Do you have a Picasa account?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

I had one years ago. I thought I'd closed it down though. I should investigate that now.....

Do you use dropbox, picasa or Drive to back up photos.
    It sounds like some programme linked to your google account. When you logged in, it downloaded the photos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

Ah. Mystery solved. Cheers, Benny_Cake!

My phone really should have been far more informative about the situation than it was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Benny_Cake

whirlpool wrote: »
    Ah. Mystery solved. Cheers, Benny_Cake!

My phone really should have been far more informative about the situation than it was.

No problem! Lost my own phone yesterday so I'm quite grateful that the photos get backed up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭ian_m

Freaked me out the first time I signed into my google account on my android. Now sign into facebook and start freaking your friends out with all of their photos on your phone:pac:

Advertisement