Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation St not shown on Tv3

Options
  • 07-12-2010 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Tonights episode was not shown due to the football.... anyone know anywhere were one can see it?? Utv does not allow viewers from the Republic of Ireland use their online catch up facility

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Lou45 wrote: »
    Tonights episode was not shown due to the football.... anyone know anywhere were one can see it?? Utv does not allow viewers from the Republic of Ireland use their online catch up facility

Check youtube later the English are good that way they post a lot of recent soap episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Lou45 wrote: »

Its on tv3 tomorrow night for 1 hour - the first 30mins will be tonights episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Thumpette

So raging about that! Fecking football!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Lou45

Its on tv3 tomorrow night for 1 hour - the first 30mins will be tonights episode.

Thanks so much for that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCoronationstreet#p/u

This user has the first part of tonights episode up I think. Youtube has been so useful to me, I'm currently living in France so I can't access any of the website online players such as RTE, TV3, UTV, BBC or Channel 4. Don't know what I would do without youtube :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

God bless youtube, cheers to the posters :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 JesterWX58

Saw it on ITV, lots of screaming and people looking for loved ones. No confirmed deaths yet.

But looking bad for
    Molly, Sinnitta and Peter. Still missing, little Max. Jason went into the fire after little Simon and both are trapped.

Advertisement