Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boole Basement Re-vamp?

Options
  • 17-06-2009 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭

Was down in the Basement today, saw they were doing a bit of work down there, also saw that the comfy cushion seats have been taken out? Perhaps for cleaning or something?! I hope to god they don't replace them with those crappy wooden yokes that they have in the Kane building, I need my time in the Booles to sleep - this won't be possible without the cushioned seats! :D

Anyone know what the crack is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

I hope to god they don't replace them with those crappy wooden yokes that they have in the Kane building

Eugh jesus, I agree. Prefer seats in the boole over the Kane ones anyday!
    I need my time in the Booles to sleep - this won't be possible without the cushioned seats!
    :D

Hah brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Sure the Booles have an aura not unlike mass - you get sleepy the minute you set foot in there so you'll fall asleep anyway - never mind the comfort you'll be grand out! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭_Roz_

If they're getting rid of the comfy seats in the Boole, I really dodged some bullets by finishing this year! Was in the computer labs down there last week and noticed a sign saying there's be printing charges brought in from like, two days after I was printing! :p

_Roz_ wrote: »
    If they're getting rid of the comfy seats in the Boole, I really dodged some bullets by finishing this year! Was in the computer labs down there last week and noticed a sign saying there's be printing charges brought in from like, two days after I was printing! :p

Stop like! 8c per page I've heard. I'll be looking to print as many notes as I can at work while I'm on placement and bind them there for free too - not shelling out good money for that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

PaulieC wrote: »
    Stop like! 8c per page I've heard. I'll be looking to print as many notes as I can at work while I'm on placement and bind them there for free too - not shelling out good money for that!!

You heard wrong.

Printing charges can be found here http://www.ucc.ie/en/sit/Text,77791,en.html

5c per page single sided or 4c per page duplex

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭up them Schteps

x43r0 wrote: »
    You heard wrong.

And you could still throw 3/2 slides per side of each page. I think it will be a minimal charge to stop the ejits who print 100's of pages with only 1 slide per page and using all the bloody toner too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭confusticated

You heard wrong.

That is 8c per sheet if you print on both sides. 4c per page, 2 pages on one sheet.

That is 8c per sheet if you print on both sides. 4c per page, 2 pages on one sheet.

Yes as explained at the link:rolleyes:

Yes as explained at the link:rolleyes:

how did I hear wrong then?

PaulieC wrote: »
    how did I hear wrong then?

My apologies, I misunderstood the situation completely

maguire.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭confusticated

's alright, I didn't realise you were Fr Dougal, all is forgiven. :pac:

AHHH Dougal tis yourself!! Not a bother!

Advertisement