Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Male & Female Toilets?

Options
  • 28-05-2009 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭

Why is it that when i, after a few drinks, stumble in to the wimmins jacks by accident i get dirty looks and abuse off shemales but when wimmin decide they don't want to queue and end up in the mens nothing is said.
    Whats going on? The wimmin could possibly see our todgers (not that i've got anything to be ashamed of) and we're the ones getting the flack and the best we can hope for is to hear a bird fart from the other side of a cubicle door!:confused::confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Because the wimmins be fixing their tits and stuff!

A scantly glad woman dancing through the mens jacks ain't a bad thing though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Heh heh, somebody named "DooDoo" posting a thread about toilet protocol. Whatever next?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

you should go to the church pub/club in mary street, dublin. the toilets there a more or less communal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

I always hated this and one time when quite tipsy I accidently splashed on a young lady who tried breaking into the mens.

I think she learnt her lesson :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Do what I do...

"get the fcuk out you skanky slut"

Usually works :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,059 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Just unveil your dripping dragon to them, they won't come back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

Do what I do...

"get the fcuk out you skanky slut"

Usually works :)

Charming I must say :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

Reminds me a story someone was telling me about some dizzy blond he knew.

So she was like, doing her make-up and stuff looking in the mirror of the bathroom. And then after about 10 minutes she noticed that there were urinals everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,059 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

GaNjaHaN wrote: »

So she was like, doing her make-up and stuff looking in the mirror of the bathroom. And then after about 10 minutes she noticed that there were urinals everywhere.

Great story.. Compelling and rich

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

the not true and probably a load of bollox forum is, like, so that way
    >

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭carly_86

Doodoo wrote: »
    Why is it that when i, after a few drinks, stumble in to the wimmins jacks by accident i get dirty looks and abuse off shemales but when wimmin decide they don't want to queue and end up in the mens nothing is said.
    Whats going on? The wimmin could possibly see our todgers (not that i've got anything to be ashamed of) and we're the ones getting the flack and the best we can hope for is to hear a bird fart from the other side of a cubicle door!:confused::confused:

Dude can't u spell and where's your manners

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭bonerjams03

carly_86 wrote: »

Its spelt "You"... or ewe but lets not get into that.

Also, for fear of nitpicking.. actually not really. It's be where are your manners. Its a plurals mannerS.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

carly_86 wrote: »

I think you'll find he can spell almost fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭magenta73

I work in a restaurant and we have communal toilets and on a number of occasions I have gone in to find a man (it's always the men) who just didn't bother to shut the door! there could be kids roaming in and out!:mad:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Could be worse, was at a busy rugby match once, laughed at my female mate waiting in the queue for the girls as I strolled into the mens to see 2 girls blocking off another who was hunched down over the urinal(which was basically just a wall) takin a piss. Classy bird...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,583 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Great story.. Compelling and rich

I read somewhere their periods attract bears. Bears can smell the menstruation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,583 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

magenta73 wrote: »
    I work in a restaurant and we have communal toilets and on a number of occasions I have gone in to find a man (it's always the men) who just didn't bother to shut the door!

Ever considered meeting someone in a bar or a club like most people?

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭whatduck

TheZohan wrote: »

My god their putting the whole bar at risk!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Why is it that when i, after a few drinks, stumble in to the wimmins jacks by accident i get dirty looks and abuse off shemales

Most of yee have yer mickeys out before you get near the cubicle

but when wimmin decide they don't want to queue and end up in the mens nothing is said.

You should be honoured by our mere presence :P, for some of you it's the closest your getting to seeing knickers round the ankles :D

and the best we can hope for is to hear a bird fart from the other side of a cubicle door!:confused::confused:

Ewww :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Women use the men's room? :eek: skanks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Why was she dizzy? Too much drink?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

It's illegal for a bloke to be in the ladies toilets, but not for a 'lady' to be in the blokes toilets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭5318008!

Kinda off topic, but there's a certain dublin club that has a dead end coridoor leading off from the jacks. I've seen members of both sexes urinating on it's marble floor.
    ffs why can't they just use a sink or the street?

Just another unintended consequence of toilet attendants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Why is it that when i, after a few drinks, stumble in to the wimmins jacks by accident i get dirty looks and abuse off shemales but when wimmin decide they don't want to queue and end up in the mens nothing is said

WTF

:confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭5318008!

TheZohan wrote: »

o rly?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bear

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Thaedydal wrote: »
    It's illegal for a bloke to be in the ladies toilets, but not for a 'lady' to be in the blokes toilets.

That's one of the most peculiar and contradicting laws if that's true. Or did you just make it up because sexism is illegal therefor that law being sexist should be illegal.

My brain hurts.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Thaedydal wrote: »

Illegal? Hardly.

Care to back it up with some facts?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Tiz sexism so tiz.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

I was in the mens jacks in a club one tight taking a piss. It was quite apparent that someone was in a bad way in one of the cubicles, splutter farts and the stink was fowl. Anyways I was washing my hands and the door swung open and out emerged an absolute cracker of a bird. The skank didn't even wash her hands.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

Random wrote: »
    Because the wimmins be fixing their tits and stuff!

I'm sure you could get a man to do that no problem :D

Advertisement