Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iris personal assistent

• 29-06-2012 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭

i have this app called iris and you can ask it question etc etc... but i try to open it and it says sorry app has stopped unexpectidly please try again later!

what do i do? never saw this on any other app

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Thats the app crashing
    Try clearing its data & cache?
    Uninstall and reinstall it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

It's a Siri clone for Android. General consensus is that it's pretty crap.
    Try the alternatives like Vlingo, Jeannie by Pannous or Speaktoit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

biko wrote: »
    It's a Siri clone for Android. General consensus is that it's pretty crap.
    Try the alternatives like Vlingo, Jeannie by Pannous or Speaktoit.

I agree. Had it. Tried it. It sucks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

It was started as a practical joke though I thought that just evolved into a sort of, halfish, product :P

Probably better ones out there but few with an easier to remember name than Siri backward.

Though Iris is a weird name for something you speak to, not look at :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Speaktoit assistant seems the best of the lot. I have her read out the news to me every morning plus you can dress her in a kinky outfit :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭Daverk

I think Speaktoit Assistant is the better one. Developer more responsive too.

Advertisement