Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

appeal

• 06-08-2010 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi all,
    I know this is not a place where you get legal advise but i have a bit of a problem and i was wondering would any one have been in the same situation.

Ages ago I took the company i was working for to the rights commissioner. The case went to the right commissioner and the commissioner made a decision.

Long story short the decision they made i didn't agree with.
    Next step is to appeal.

There is a 6 week period/ window were by you appeal the decision and it goes further.

Here's were it all goes wrong:eek:

The appeals form was sent out by a person in their offices.(Got them to send it so there would not be any mistakes made. )The form was filled out and register posted back.

After the 6 weeks i was contacted by them stating the wrong form was filled out and it was 2 late to reappeal because the 6 week period is up.

I cannot understand why it took them 6 weeks to contact me, and the main issue here is they sent the forms. They have said i just have to except it and that's it.

I feel i have went through all this for nothing.

Has any one any informtion that would be helpfull it would b great.

Advertisement