Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemistry Grinds

Options
  • 26-06-2009 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Anyone know any good tutors to give grinds in
    CM2003, CM2004, CM2005, CM2006 ?

Any help appericated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Lord Derpington

I guess thats a no then..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,827 ✭✭✭deisedude

Try this if you are stuck. Never used it myself so dont know if its any good
    http://www.ucc.ie/en/SIN/education/sugrinds/

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Timistry

Ya i can get you in touch with one of my friends if you want. He (and I) just graduated last year. Some advice...

cm2003 - the notes should be ok for this one. Might need to look at Atkins for some of the harder stuff. Made sure you all about the orders of rxns and their equations.

cm2004 - Complete BS the year i did it. We had mick morris for most of it... gave us a definition of an electron cloud as a "smear of charge" ffs!

cm2005 and cm2006- Just have to learn these im afraid. cm2006 is the most intense subject you will ever do. Soooo much to learn, Did stewie now give ye his legendary crash course during study week?

Advertisement