Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The today I cocked up thread - come in and cleanse yourself

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,079 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

I have a car one...A few weeks ago I was waiting at the bus stop and a Toyota Corolla went by and pulled over a few feet away. My uncle has a Toyota Corolla and I assumed he was stopping to give me a lift. I walked up and as I passed the back window I saw a kid in the back seat. I didn't know the kid but that didn't stop me from walking up and opening the front passenger door and finding some guy who wasn't my Uncle staring back at me with a bewildered look on his face. He looked at me and said 'Sorry, I was just stopping to take a call' and I mumbled something resembling sorry and walked away, totally embarrassed. I had only gotten 4 or 5 hours sleep the night before but that's no excuse...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭magenta73

LOL, liam o, that's a good one!:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Today? I posted to this thread. Now, where's my free bottle of body wash?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I never make mistakes. I thought I did once but it turned out I was wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 PatF

Today? I posted to this thread. Now, where's my free bottle of body wash?

Post the cock up and I can surely organise a sample palmolive sachet for ya !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

PatF wrote: »
    Post the cock up and I can surely organise a sample palmolive sachet for ya !
    Naaaaa, Palmolive is the cheap stuff! I want something that's grand for your skin and has a nice fragrance for when someone special gets up close and personal.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

PatF wrote: »
    Prize awarded for both meanings of cock up in one story.

OI SANTA CLAUS!!!
    WHERE'S ME FCUKIN BOIKE?

Advertisement