Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Recommend Dublin south side mechanic?

Options
  • 02-12-2012 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Can anybody recommend a decent mechanic not too far away from Dun Laoghaire? One that isn't going to break and fix my car at the same time?
    Car has major engine trouble and is presently beached until an honest mechanic can help me.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Basil Fawlty

ISA Autos Brookfield Terrace Blackrock. 012883914

Genuinely nice people.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,841 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

any idea what exactly the issue is OP? also what car is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

Dalkey Motor Services is just up the road from Dun Laoghaire on Tivoli Road. Used them a good few times or else Eamonn Walshe Garages on Barnhill Road in Dalkey.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

ISA Autos Brookfield Terrace Blackrock. 012883914

Genuinely nice people.
    I'll second that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

The lads in frascati motors in blackrock are great, got them to do work on the cars the last few times we've needed stuff done. Genuinely nice lads & do good work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

Julian "Jules" Chambers (sandyford motorworks/ chambers performance)(087) 413 0652. He does work on my VW and other cars and has all the diagnostic tools. I know him a very long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,282 ✭✭✭Ardent

Jemmy wrote: »
    The lads in frascati motors in blackrock are great, got them to do work on the cars the last few times we've needed stuff done. Genuinely nice lads & do good work.

And I'll second that. Jason there has done work for me in the past and bailed a couple of mates out, top bloke and extremely knowledgeable.

Advertisement