Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My U2 Parking plan

• 23-06-2005 8:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭

I plan on driving from Waterford to Dublin. I was thinking of doing the Luas and parking at the Red Cow, also plan B is to park at the Quick Park car park near the airport, then get the free bus to the terminal then another bus to Croker. But the question is in how to get back to the airport after the gig. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Taxi?

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Cucullan

kensutz wrote:
    I plan on driving from Waterford to Dublin. I was thinking of doing the Luas and parking at the Red Cow, also plan B is to park at the Quick Park car park near the airport, then get the free bus to the terminal then another bus to Croker. But the question is in how to get back to the airport after the gig. Any suggestions?
    Thats my plan too, I'm coming in from Nenagh, North Tipp. The last luas leaves connolly station at 12.30am (I think) for the red cow so should have loads of time after the gig to catch that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,868 ✭✭✭SteM

Luas to the Red Cow definately. The other way will be very messy getting back to the airport.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Concert MUST finish by 11pm (planning permission/residents/etc)
    so you will have loads of time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭samo

There was a sign up on an electronic display by Luas stop in Houston saying the last Luas leaving connoly after u2 concerts was at 1.15 am.....

Am planning on doing the Luas route too rather than trying to find parking in town as well!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

How about the aircoach to the airport they run all night and then get the shuttle bus back to quick park

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

kensutz wrote:
    You'd insane to cross Dublin at that time of the day, any day of the week. Go with the Red Cow option, its on the right side of the city coming from Waterford.

Advertisement