Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Download 2006

• 23-06-2005 3:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

If all goes to plan, should be getting my ticket on the net next week for Download 2006! Havent a bloody fogiest whose playing, cause obviously its a year away, but anyone got perdictions? Heres some of mine....

Metallica
    Megadeth (Like Slayer last year, because they did such a good job)
    Slayer
    KoRn (provided, obviously, that they get a new guitarist)
    Guns N Roses (cause if CD DOES come out, you know they'll want them there!)
    Velvet Revolver (new album, same tour lol)
    Bullet for My Valentine (obviously lower down)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

Megadeth stated that Download this year was their last UK tour (I would say thets not true {I HOPE!} but they will leave it a few years at least)

I think next years headliners will be at least one of AC/DC, Iron Maiden and Judas Priest. Now if they headlined each night I would be there. No doubt about it!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

all 3 would be unreal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 deadtome

yea i dont think megadeth are goin be playn in the uk again!..well thats what thay said any way!

Advertisement