Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Firefox, tab opening

Options
  • 16-07-2009 11:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the right section but I figure someone here will have the answer to this. When I right click on something on firefox and click open in new tab it opens it on a tab at the very far right of all my other open tabs. I want it to open the new tab right next to the current tab. How would I do this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

It doesn't look like this is possible in firefox's tab settings. However, you may not know that you can rearrange your tabs by simply dragging them to where you want them.

Alternatively, to open a link in a new tab, in a location of your choice, you can drag the link itself into the tab bar, between two tabs and it will open a new tab in that position. You can also drag the link onto a current tab and it will open the link in that tab.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Advertisement