Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We love you Welbeck, we do

Options
  • 18-10-2014 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭

Forgot to start a thread at the time, or maybe I did and have forgotten to update it? Whatever....I did a couple of season bets, but these two just relate to Danny Welbeck as soon as he signed for Arsenal.

LAXfbbp.png and

HmV89Ul.png

He has made a decent start to life as a gunner with 5 in 7, only 2 in the league so far but respectable considering he is still settling in to his new surroundings and unfortunately they have lost Ozil to injury so that is one extremely talented player less to be creating for him but hopefully he will still get enough chances to get into double figures

Currently Danny is 28/1 for top goalscorer and I will be laying off some of that action at some point.

I havent checked but I doubt there is still a market for the over 8.5 goals

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Oh yeah, the crux of it is, I don't think I am an expert at knowing when is the best time to lay off so as well as keeping track of the odds movements I will be asking for peoples advice on what is a good time to trade out some of it, should I wait and see if he gets closer to 10/1 for example, should I go at 20/1 etc

Advertisement