Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a home cinema projector

Options
  • 13-03-2016 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I'm looking for a decent projector, I've been wanting the Optoma HD141X as I think it has the best to offer. My budget is around €600-€700. Planning on getting it next weekend, but not sure if it's the best one for my money. Anybody have a decent projector for less you would recommend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

I'm looking for a decent projector, I've been wanting the Optoma HD141X as I think it has the best to offer. My budget is around €600-€700. Planning on getting it next weekend, but not sure if it's the best one for my money. Anybody have a decent projector for less you would recommend?

I actually bought this projector only 2 or 3 weeks ago. The only regret I have is that I didnt buy a short throw projector as the room its in is 12 feet and the screen size is 106", I was wanting 120".

Advertisement