Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UPC Price Increase - Extra Channels

• 07-03-2015 1:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 358 ✭✭

I'm on the Horizon Essential Bundle and got the letter from UPC a few months back about the price increase (think it was €8/month extra).

My understanding was that I was going to get extra channels for this increase but I don't see any change to my available channels.
    Does anyone know what channels should have been added? For example CNN, Disney and extra MTV channels still show unsubscribed. Should I have access to these channels now?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭leche solara

You have to ask UPC to activate them. I got SyFy, a couple of Disney channels, and looks like a lot of the music channels too. Nothing worth the price increase though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Kurn

Same here, I had to PM them on the forum, they could not be arsed to go through all the accounts and activate them as promised in their letters.

Advertisement