Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lead Guitarist and Bass Player Seeking Musicians in the south east

• 29-10-2013 8:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31

Hello

We're looking to get a metal band going,
    We have plenty of band and gigging experience.

We consist of a lead guitarist and bass player,
    We're looking for a singer rythm guitarist and drummer.
    We're based in the south east.

We do originals and don't mind covers, looking to complete the line up
    and start writing and getting into the studio, we already have plenty of originals finished, we have an excellent place to practice when ever we want.

Our influences include Metallica, Black sabbath, ozzy osbourne, Guns n roses, trivium etc etc

If your interested please feel free to drop us a message we will respond.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42 halfgrey

Did you talk to skinman? I`m based in galway. Too far rom you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29 axblade

i live near by wexford , i play guitar . played in a few bands earlier . chat me if you want

Advertisement