Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recaros

• 01-02-2015 3:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 314 ✭✭

Well lads I'm lookin the best part of 2 years for new Recaro material for the centre section of the seats
    Iv found the genuine black Recaro material on capital seating but they don't have the centre material

Anybody know where I'd be able to source this I need a good few metres of it to do the front and rear seats

I want the seats in mint condition not just clean I want brand new looking seats and I dought any wet vac will get them up spotless

Here's a picture of what I'm looking for any info at all would be brilliant .. I'm on starlet and Alfa clubs as the seats were both offered in them cars

IMG_1156_zps8ba62644.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭randy hickey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 314 ✭✭Darraghmh91.

Never tried or even heard of them

Can they get new material or would they just repair them .. Do you think they would be the guys to do the job .. I'll take a seat down to them durin the week and see what they can do

Cheers mate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

Well lads I'm lookin the best part of 2 years for new Recaro material for the centre section of the seats
    Iv found the genuine black Recaro material on capital seating but they don't have the centre material

Anybody know where I'd be able to source this I need a good few metres of it to do the front and rear seats

I want the seats in mint condition not just clean I want brand new looking seats and I dought any wet vac will get them up spotless

Here's a picture of what I'm looking for any info at all would be brilliant .. I'm on starlet and Alfa clubs as the seats were both offered in them cars

IMG_1156_zps8ba62644.jpg

Have you tried contacting Recaro themselves? I've gotten parts from them in the past for rally seats and there decent enough to deal with.

https://www.recaro-automotive.com/en/contact.html

I'm lookin at there email there and it's saying Recaro capital seating so Iv a feeling it will just send me to capital seating and Iv rang them before

Anybody at all know where is get material for these seats
    Anything info at all would be much appreciated

• Advertisement

Anybody any help with these

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭randy hickey

Did Nolans say they couldn't do anything for you?

i havnt got the seats yet there in a mates garage at the minute im gonna go down when I get them off him

Advertisement