Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster v Biarrtiz Olympique - RDS 27/04/13, 14:30 SS1 (Print your tickets!!)

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,601 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

molloyjh wrote: »
    Writing one up now. Do we want to start a new thread or just use this one?

New thread!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭totallegend

Ian Madigan
    Very nervous about this now. D'Arcy's been in great form, I'm glad that Madigan will get another chance to impress but I'd still rather have a more settled line-up going out.

O'Brien is a huge loss, we're just a different team with him there.

• Administrators Posts: 53,397 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

thebaz wrote: »
    my wish has been grated of Sexton, Madigan and BOD in the midfield - hopefully it works , and is the future for Irish rugby
    Well, it isn't the future of Irish Rugby given that BOD is only going to be around for a year at most.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Irlandczyk

Madigan is too good to leave out and should be accommodated at 12 or 15
    awec wrote: »
    Well, it isn't the future of Irish Rugby given that BOD is only going to be around for a year at most.

Plus, imo, Madigan is (or will become) an absolutely top class 10. I wouldn't say 12 is his rightful place at all, tbh. I'm excited (and a little nervous) to see what will happen with that lineup though, and this match.

Mod edit: match day thread here

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement