Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baa Fights 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

ayjayirl wrote: »
    So just to be clear as there seems to be some confusion. The ft5's on dec 5th for baa fights 2 are character lock. The 4 man tournament is normal tournament double elim rules.

Why is it character locked? It kinda takes away some of the strategic elements and mind games from a ft5 imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

I think 3 man, myself Ladno and Cog Round Robin is best. It seems to be what everyone wants to see.

Or just let me and Cobelcog play ft100, Edition Select. We All know Ladno hasnt got a chance at Edition Select

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭C0unter

Yea I think a 3 man round robin is far more intresting for the players and the spectators.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭2gen

Is there any chance of getting a Marvel setup? I want to get the runback against Lythero. (Big surprise I know...) Or is it only Street Fighter being played that night?

bring in a copy of Marvel just in case, if there are plenty of set ups there I can't see anyone saying no to 1 set up for marvel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

There will not be plenty of setups and the scheduled matches are at capacity now.

There will be the main setup and 2 other TV's. IF people want to bring an xbox I am sure they can hook it up to the other setups but we are concentrating on arranging the main one with they stream for Baa fights. This isn't a regular tourney format :). I'll be bringing 2 xbox's and one monitor. One full setup for the stream and another to hook up for casuals.

i say this so people don't show up expecting to play all night - thats not what Baa fights is.

Think of it like a xmas party that is better than ANY other one yet Azza will still not be there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

There will not be plenty of setups and the scheduled matches are at capacity now.

There will be the main setup and 2 other TV's. IF people want to bring an xbox I am sure they can hook it up to the other setups but we are concentrating on arranging the main one with they stream for Baa fights. This isn't a regular tourney format :). I'll be bringing 2 xbox's and one monitor. One full setup for the stream and another to hook up for casuals.

i say this so people don't show up expecting to play all night - thats not what Baa fights is.

Think of it like a xmas party that is better than ANY other one yet Azza will still not be there.
    So chopper gets to keep his dignity?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,977 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    So chopper gets to keep his dignity?

You're not backing out of this. That stick is mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Real life matchup is proving ridiculously hard as usual...busy as f and got exams on this week and friday included, I'll try my very best to get my arse up to this but can't make any promises, money is tights too, more than likely will be coming doe

But assuming I do, anyone who got bopped recently want salty runbacks vs me? Less go scrubs

Lads. This isnt free for all. The matches are scheduled and are to be streamed.

Schedule for this Friday

Baa-Fights-2-schedule-new.png

• Advertisement

Starting with the best.

P.S. Do you guys have VF costume DLC?

P.P.S. Oi, what's chopper's stake in the MM?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Starting with the best.

P.S. Do you guys have VF costume DLC?

P.P.S. Oi, what's chopper's stake in the MM?

Are you joking, we don't even have VF...

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Cobelcog

More importantly, do you have the SF4 Summer Vacation costume DLC?

Also, Is there a time we're going to get kicked out by?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Starting with the best.

Getting your hiding done asap.

Cobelcog wrote: »

No

1:00

I actually never confirmed end time. Closing I'd imagine. I verify today.

VF costumes, as Doom said, we don't even have the game. Make sure you bring it. Also Choppers stake isn't necessary as it was your hubris that put the stick up.

Costumes for sf? Nope but I'll see if we can get them

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Surely if chopper had any faith in himself he'd put forward his first born or something

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Surely if chopper had any faith in himself he'd put forward his first born or something

Seems reasonable

Cobelcog wrote: »

I ran the last Baa Fights and I believe they were happy for us to run til 1.30 am.

Also, I don't have the summer costumes, but now feel kind of obliged to acquire them! If I have the cash I'll get them and VF (someone give me the exact version details for it). If I can't get it sorted on time, someone's gonna have to bring in their console with it on, if you don't mind plz and danke.

Untitled-1.png

I'll bring my PS3.

• Advertisement

I'll bring my PS3.

Chopper will probably ask for that too if he wins...

Chopper will probably ask for that too when he wins...

Fixed

I'll bring a PS3 with VF5:FS and the costumes.

And the pain, I'll be bringing that too.

Dare I ask. Whats tourney standard rules for this game?

3/5 rounds
    Default time (which is really low, like 45 seconds)
    All characters and stages are fine I believe.
    Loser may be able to choose stage???

Dare I ask. Whats tourney standard rules for this game?

I believe it's "mash the three buttons as hard as possible then claim it's the most complex fighting game of all time"

• Registered Users Posts: 42 schinkowski

Wow that is way past my bedtime. Thank god it's a match I can win in my sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 tigernorm

Wow that is way past my bedtime. Thank god it's a match I can win in my sleep.

That's called dreaming and indeed that's the only way to win that match. Use the "late" start time to stay in the lab to try ensure you take 1 round

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Is Dural legal in FS?

Advertisement