Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open positions with nice referral bonus

Options
  • 29-05-2013 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭

First up, I don't know this company or anyone working there, just happened to read the articles in my news feed this morning and as some of the positions are based in Dublin and it has a nice referral fee, I though I would post it here.

HubSpot have open positions in Dublin and there is a referral bonus of $30,000 for anyone that get's hired under their criteria. Plus you don't even need to be working for them to get the bonus. More details in this article.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,985 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Interesting. I read the article but I still feel like I'm missing something here, like how is it cost effective to offer that kind of money for a referral? Maybe salary is lower than normal because they assume you will just get your wife or a friend to refer you?

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭SalteeDog

Well offering $30,000 will certainly get them extra attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,985 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

SalteeDog wrote: »
    Well offering $30,000 will certainly get them extra attention.

Yeah that's probably it alright

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Can you refer yourself?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

stevenmu wrote: »
    Can you refer yourself?

I'd be happy to refer you and split the winnings ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement