Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas for programming Final Year Project?

Options
  • 27-05-2013 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi all,

I will be starting 4th year software development in september but i need to start researching my FYP now.

But I have no idea of what to do. I have a lot of experience in Objective-C developing apps for iOS. So I was thinking about making an application for the Mac and maybe making a companion iOS app.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭ChRoMe

declan0872 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I will be starting 4th year software development in september but i need to start researching my FYP now.

But I have no idea of what to do. I have a lot of experience in Objective-C developing apps for iOS. So I was thinking about making an application for the Mac and maybe making a companion iOS app.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

If I was a student I'd try to do something with the oculus rift SDK.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Might have a lot of trouble getting a device to test on. And sticking to what he is good at would be a bonus.

iOS developers are in demand so chances are you might get a similar final project that I did. A Doctor came to my college and asked for an app to be developed. Ask your lecturers is this would be an option.

Advertisement