Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peamount Running Club

Options
  • 21-11-2014 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hello All,
    There has been a new running club set up and based in Peamount United Football club, Rathcoole for anyone who is living in the Newcastle/Rathcoole/Athgoe area's.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

There's a new Rathcoole AC, set up in the last few months and just affiliated to the Dublin Athletics Board. Any connection?

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭PhilipJ

No connection!

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭noler123

Far as I know Rathcoole is juveniles. Anywhere to find more info on peamount? Don't seem to have a Facebook page.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

Not that its my business, but wouldn't a single running club in the area be stronger than two separate clubs?

There is a Facebook page but i can post it on here as i am blocked doing so as " i am a new user" seems a bit silly. If you type Peamount running group you should find it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,845 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

PhilipJ wrote: »
    There is a Facebook page but i can post it on here as i am blocked doing so as " i am a new user" seems a bit silly. If you type Peamount running group you should find it.

A bit silly having these two and then lucan, cellbridge and le cheile down the road

A bit silly having these two and then lucan, cellbridge and le cheile down the road

A bit of a silly reply don't you think....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,845 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

PhilipJ wrote: »
    A bit of a silly reply don't you think....

Not at all, instead of pooling resources together, they are getting broken up.

Lucan is a 5 min drive with a good setup.

Best of luck with it, don't be shy in asking for advice from lucan.

Not at all, instead of pooling resources together, they are getting broken up.

Lucan is a 5 min drive with a good setup.

Best of luck with it, don't be shy in asking for advice from lucan.

Thanks you. Lucan in real terms is 10-13 min drive excluding traffic during the week from Newcastle village. Most people including myself with family it just simply doesn't suit, now its on my door step...
    Anyway, im not on here to get into any argument's its a simple ad to let people know about a new local running club.

Advertisement