Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanent space wanted.

Options
  • 27-05-2012 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I'm looking to set up a little studio somewhere around town, where various bands I work with can track and mix some demos over the summer. I've also been looking for a place where I can have a permanent drumkit and bass amp set up to record- not for live rehearsal. If people want to share, they'd be more than welcome to use my not-bad collection of mics and recording stuff (monitors, bits of outboard gear etc)

Hence, a rehearsal room is not exactly what I need. Im interested in small rooms with 24/7 access and storage, with power, where I can make noise, and that's all I need. I only want to share with one other band/ audio artist at the very most, as I need a lot of access and people I can trust if they want to share gear. NO need for a PA or any of that stuff
    I've been looking at industrial units and odd little isolated sheds and stuff, but nothing tickles my fancy.
    Any suggestions?. I'd really appreciate it, I would like to get this as soon as possible so I can get movign on these projects.

Advertisement