Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cart for transporting gear

Options
  • 23-05-2012 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to buy a cart for transporting a drum kit specifically for busking purposes (so it doesn't need to be that big). Anyone have any ideas where I can buy suitable goods carts?

Something along the lines of this?

commercial-trolley-301451.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately a lot of those trollies are beyond my budget, and the cheapest option doesn't come with sides to contain what I'm carrying. :/

While as a mod of the forum, I would never condone thievery, but if you saw an abandoned shopping trolley, would that not do?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

make yourself one!

Band q will cut ply to size for you, buy a few appropriate castors in castermart in ballymount

Actually they have trolleys that might not be out of your budget?

otherwise try a metal fabricators near you, a lad in there might knock up a frame for you in mild steel for a reasonable amount, paint it yourself and of ya go!

bring pictures and dimensions with you of course, good luck with the busking btw!

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭eire1

You can get them in Ikea, a friend has one for his bass amp.

• Advertisement
Advertisement