Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kitten

Options
  • 14-07-2011 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭

I found 3 kittens abandoned in the woods out by Portroe,Tipperary today.I've found homes for 2 through the local vet and can't keep the third because i live next to a busy road.If you know of anybody that can take care of it,please get in touch. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Sassy58

Try Cottage Rescue in Cashel or Tipperary Friends of Animals they might be able to help you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭cards

Thanks Sassy. The girl working in the veterinary clinic came up with a another really good home so it all ended well. Wohoooo!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

cards wrote: »
    Thanks Sassy. The girl working in the veterinary clinic came up with a another really good home so it all ended well. Wohoooo!! :)

Brillaint :) Good on you!

Advertisement