Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lipliner help

Options
  • 21-03-2015 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I have a lipstick from Collection 2000 which is a deep red with pink undertones to it, and I need a lip liner for it because it bleeds like there's no tomorrow.

The lipstick is called "seduction" and like I said above its a deep red with pink undertones.

I'm looking for a lipliner that will suit it so that I can wear the lippy without it smearing all over my face.

I'm looking for some colour/brand suggestions for a reasonably priced lip liner that will do the trick for it.

I will be ordering from Amazon UK soon so could even order one from there if needed but I can order/buy from other places too.

Would really appreciate any suggestions you have, thanks :)

You can see photos of the lipstick here.

http://pigmentedlips.com/collection-gothic-glam-lipsticks/

It looks like a berry colour lipstick here but its definitely a red colour on my lips.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Euphoria Intensifies

I really like the Essence lip liners. I have one that is pretty similar to that colour, so you should definitely find one that suits (assuming they haven't discontinued it - Essence have an annoying habit of doing that!). I know Wet n Wild lip liners are meant to be very good as well. NYX would be my brand of choice for finding really specific lip liner colours at an affordable price (they have loads of colours available) so they would be another brand to try.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

I love the max factor color elixir liners - I have a good few.

Not sure how pink - ish the red is but it looks amazing with every red lipstick I have. Check it out if you're near a Boots!

Advertisement