Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CO aptitude test wexford

Options
  • 03-07-2015 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Did anybody do the recent clerical officer aptitude test in wexford, or does anyone know how long before we should expect to hear back? I emailed for my results but never got a reply.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭try_again

A friend of mine did them today and was told to mail in a week or so for results.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

I was told the 10th of this month

• Registered Users Posts: 8 questionsgirl

Yeah I think the 10th is the last day for applications for results. Nobody knows when they start interviews no?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Starsam

Can someone please tell me the e-mail that you need to get your results, I went for the test last week and didn't write it down. At the time I didn't think I would care about the results but now I'm curious.

By the way did anyone finish??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

I thinks its support@enact.ie, I haven't got a reply from it yet though.

• Advertisement

Yeah I sent a request to that email but i never even got an email to acknowledge the request.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭try_again

Anybody get results? Or have any idea what happens next?

I got results in email this week but no indication of how long before the next stage.

Yeah I got my results yesterday, did better than I thought I would. I guess now the council look at the results and call in those with top marks!!!

Yeah I'd just like to have some idea of how long before we should know once way or the other. ðŸ˜

• Advertisement

Does anyone know if the council have called anyone in for and interview yet?

I haven't heard anything yet anyway😦

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

Starsam wrote: »
    Yeah I got my results yesterday, did better than I thought I would. I guess now the council look at the results and call in those with top marks!!!

The jobs are in Government Departments (Civil Service), not County Council offices!

Not sure where you got that info from, the job was on the Wexford Co Co webpage and the application form was sent to The HR Dept at Wexford Co Co. and you could apply for C/O or librarian.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

My wife got her results but no word back other than that.

Advertisement