Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

compliments{the laptop shop drogheda}

Options
  • 21-01-2008 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭

i bought a laptop in this shop a couple of weeks back.a couple of days ago i began having connection problem with the charger as the connector in the laptop came loose.i took it back to day and explaind the situation,the guy looked at it,checked my receipt made a phone call ,went out back came in with a brand new one asked was there any important data on mine,which there wasnt and says ,there ye go and apologised.i have never experienced such a level of customer support anywhere ever to match this.so just to let people know if you are buying a laptop dont hesitate to go to this store or any of their outlets.to the laptop shop in drogheda,sincere compliments to you and thankyou.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Good to hear good things about a company, makes a change from all the ranting and raving that usually goes on here.

And I know the guys from the laptop shop were on here a while back, so if they are watching, keep up the good work!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

Very good to hear, if you feel this strongly aout it I would write to them or send an email, as I know myself its always appreciated when someone recognises something done properly and compliments on it!.

Advertisement