Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's wrong with the internet

• 16-10-2009 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

For want of a better way of putting it, is there something wrong with the internet in Ireland these days? Last night, boards.ie was unavailable for a while. Just now anpost.ie is unavailable. Definitely not my internet connection (unless maybe my ISP is having DNS issues) because both times I could access other sites no problem. Just wondering, seems strange whatever website I want to access is the one that's down :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Who is your ISP? I've not had problems connecting to any Irish sites lately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Funnily enough I've had a few similar instances of being unable to access Boards, usually in the late evening/night but I haven't come across it on any other sites - Irish or otherwise. I'm on Magnet if it makes any difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭forumfiend

Who is your ISP? I've not had problems connecting to any Irish sites lately.

Eircom.

Re anpost.ie, it was available again a short while after I started the thread but it's down again now. Everything else is fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭wolfric

Found that with boards as well. Some nodes in between might have been down. I know there were some issues with boards and maintenance recently Eircom here as well

Advertisement