Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CoD Again.

Options
  • 13-02-2004 10:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this has been asked before, but what is the story with the Irish CoD servers? Are they still experiencing problems, or are people simply not playing in them anymore? 0 people in them permanently.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

It just seems that nobody plays on them not that there is any problems with them. If you see -<1st-RI>- server its a uk server but its an irish clan, you should join there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭Dr4gul4

ahem

-<{1st IB}>- is the clan i'll have u know punch bag

D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭regeneration

Cool, will check you guys out? how are the admins? positions on team-killing? Sniper rifles on or off? clothed or naked gaming? ;)

rayzer is the admin he has a good setup on the server and takes no **** drop over to the web site if ure interested, if u can prove ure self worthy he might ask u to be member

Linkage

lol, hmmm I do ok for myself most times in teamDM, I usually stick with the garand/lee enfield, don't ask why, I just like my single shots ;)

• Advertisement

ure more than welcome to join us like i said the more the merrier were usuall on n e time from 7pm till 12pm so some body is always about if u want to get soome peps on join #gamecon.ie on irc.quakenet.org many of us hang out there and u can rally us to join u in game.

D.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,035 ✭✭✭BKtje

Server runs map and game type rotation so you'll play evfery game type.
    Its good fun :)

Only problem i have with the server is that it runs PRM which is a poo mod, ill let you find out why. :)

Dont worry n1ck we'll nvr force u to play on the server.

we like our players to have some skillz

What's the PRM mod, and why is it the poop? :)

• Advertisement

Lol Dave your poop, i came on ur server and owned u all then got banned.

And regeneration prm is poop because nades daze you, you drop ur gun when shot(sometimes) and there are just another few annoying things like it causes bugs with the rifles like it doesnt register that u reloaded so u still have say 2 bullets and when u scope it goes jerky. Its generally advisable not to put any mods on your server.

n1ck lets not turn thisin to a flame war like i said earlier we have a 1v 1 l8r on today, if you cant manage to play with this mod enabled plase dont come onto the server.

It makes the game mode interesting and many open servers now run this and other modz as im sure you are aware

D.

Well if we're playing this 1v1 we wont be playing it on your server, cause its poo. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Server seems to need a password.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,035 ✭✭✭BKtje

The PRM mod on the server only uses the shell shocked. Drop gun etc is disabled.

Dunno if you owned us all tbh, i remember killing you a few times. Not bad for someone who only has only played it a handful of times :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

I'd like to support the Irish servers but as you say there's never anybody on them. Maybe if there was just one things would be busier?

What modes do you guys like? Search and Destroy and Headquarters seem to be the best two to me. CoD doesn't work very well in Deathmatch.

Yeah i agree deathmatch in cod is just mayhem although it can be enjoyable in small amounts. :)

Advertisement