Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

College Books

Options
  • 16-09-2009 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey, I have some books that would suit Science course if anyones interested?
    They're in good condition and would sell for good price.
    Have a General Biology book, General chemistry and 2 Microbiology books.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭The Paws

Hi

I have books that will suit CK402/4 courses (1st year) such as physics, chemisty and math books.
    PM me and I will send you the actual full names of the books, cost and editions.
    Very good condition and will sell cheap.

Regards,

The Paws.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭The Paws

Hey booksscience - I dont mean to take over your post! I didnt want to add new topics so I thought I join along with your one.

Hope the Mods dont mind.
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Haru

(Actually a thread gathering all the offers for books in UCC could be a good idea...).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 nutsey

I've 3 books bought last year brand new which would suit all biological and chemical sciences, nutritional science and food science first year students.

The books are for physics, chemistry and maths. they are in pretty much perfect condition and it'll save you spending 200+ euro on your books and i wish i bought mine second hand. if you're interested in purchasing pm me!

Advertisement