Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How Much Are Registration fees this year?

• 01-08-2009 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

just wondering, at a guess i would have thought they would be around e1650?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

1500 sheets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭captainspeckle

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 788 ✭✭✭sleepyescapade

damn :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,271 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Thank fcuk those wnakers in the SU didn't get that extra hundred or so out of us to build some field that no one will ever use anyway and won't even be finished by the time our children are in college

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

I love grants :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Snesfan

I'm starting as a post graduate this year in UCC and get a county council grant, will I be paying around 1500?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Same As

That depends whether you are on a full maintenance grant or not...

not on the full maintenance grant I'm afraid......... how does that bode for me?

Not quite sure, but I think its full whack...

Ah well, not looking forward to septembre then........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 ELISHA82

Hi

Got my info pack from college this morning, it says I have to 28th of Aug to pay my fee of 1500, I've applied for my grant but havnt received any reply yet but don't see any reason why I wouldn't get it, does anyone know do I have to pay the fee upfront and then get it back from the council or will I just wait til I get notice of the grant and then they pay it???

E x

Realistically you should hear back about your application before the 28th

• Registered Users Posts: 43 ELISHA82

Thanks very much Same As x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 181 ✭✭Conqueror

It depends on your council, but if you don't hear from them before registration, you will have to pay the registration fee upfront. If you qualify for the grant, you'll get a refund from the University.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 788 ✭✭✭sleepyescapade

Is the full total 1645euro including the 145 capitation fee?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,921 ✭✭✭deisedude

megcork wrote: »
    Is the full total 1645euro including the 145 capitation fee?!

Yep, I thought €1500 would be the most we would be charged. The greedy fcukers:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

€1500 is the registration fee as set out by the HEA. €150 is the SU capitation fee.

Advertisement