Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Post Graduation Meal?

• 03-09-2009 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

hey everyone,
    planning on going for a meal with my family after graduation.
    any suggestions??
    thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

rebel105 wrote: »
    hey everyone,
    planning on going for a meal with my family after graduation.
    any suggestions??
    thanks!

Cork city near UCC yes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 329 ✭✭samf

Luigi malones is nice and I hear they're giving a free cocktail to graduates who have a meal there.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭rebel105

ya i think id prefer to stay around the city/suburbs. some ppl are talking about going down to kinsale and places but i think its nearly as handy to stay near.

im not a mad fan of luigi malones for some reason im not sure! but thanks for the suggestion!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,921 ✭✭✭deisedude

This thread may be of interest to you

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055607372

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭rebel105

thanks for that link!
    has anyone been to the boardwalk recently or the clarion?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Shatner

Go to Kinsale. It's only 30 minutes away and there is a great choice of restaurants. It's a special day. Don't waste it on a crap meal.

Luigi's is crap. Only fit for boozy work nights out with big groups (if that). Boardwalk is OK. Club Brasserie next door is a better bet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

rebel105 wrote: »
    thanks for that link!
    has anyone been to the boardwalk recently

yup - wouldn't recommend it.
    I would recommend Fenn's Quay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Farmgate upstairs in the English Market?

Advertisement