Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

fit xtratherm loft boards into attic

• 01-11-2013 2:45pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 338 ✭✭

how do you fit these xtratherm insulated loft boards into an attic .
    the boards are 93mm in total thickness . do these just sit floating over the attic joists or do they ned to be drilled and screwed into place ? what size drill bit and screw is to be used then ?

http://www.xtratherm.com/products/thin-r/xt-walk-walk-r?nav=apps

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,301 ✭✭✭✭muffler

All revealed here :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 338 ✭✭Crazy Eye

muffler wrote: »
    All revealed here :)

thankyou for that . :)

got the 1200 x 600 xtraherm loft boards in b n q today so thats my little project for the weekend .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,301 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Best of luck with it and enjoy the weekend and a warmer house over the coming months :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭wait4me

Anybody know if these are any good?

Crazy Eye - are these expensive per sheet?

got them for 19 euro each in b n q . mate of mine let me use his trade card . tried 2 builders providers earlier this mornin but they dont stock them for some strange reason . they are 1200 x 600 x 93mm in size .

• Advertisement

bought a box of 130mm long wood screws in a builders providers and secured the loft boards to the joists . the loft boards are also tongue and grove so they slot together for added stability . thanks to yous all for the help .

Advertisement