Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Style help! Shorts with tights and converse?

Options
  • 11-02-2013 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

I am going to a concert at Easter with my teenage neice (I am 24) and I would love something really young and funky to wear. I got a lovely pair of red high top converse recently so I would love to wear them and I was thinking with shorts, but it will probably be too early to wear with bare legs! I was thinking something like these..

http://www.forever21.com/UK/Product/Product.aspx?br=f21&category=btms_shorts&ProductID=2027704281

...with a sort of plain cream top. But would you wear tights and if so what colour?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭janeo80

I love shorts and tights, penneys have loads of coloured tights, depending on what colour your shorts are, I'd go with grey or navy as an alternative to boring black that can kind of go with everything, but I am mad for the bright blue or purple tights myself!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Ziegfeldgirl27

I love coloured tights too, but I don't really have the confidence to wear them! I was thinking of getting plain dark coloured shorts, with maybe patterned tights and my converse are red! Do you think that would look nice?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭janeo80

You could definitely do that, plain shorts and patterned tights in any colour will be lovely! Hope the patterned tights will be warm though!! But it might be easier to co ordinate, definitely!! And you can definitely pull off coloured tights if you have the confidence to wear patterned ones, and you'll see people there and wonder how they had the confidence to leave the house in their ensembles, so if it's a case of sticking out, don't worry about it! As long as you're comfortable anyway you'll loook great :)

Advertisement