Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl pneumatic power sprayer

Options
  • 04-11-2013 7:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

I bought this attachment for the air compressor and water hose from lidl,
    basically you use the air from the compressor to add force to the water flowing from the hose kinda like a powerwasher

I want to know is there any chance water would mess up the air compressor??
    could the water flow back the air line? im sure the pressure from the line would stop any water from flowing back. just want to be sure before i ruin a compressor!!

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,323 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

I wouldn't think there would be any problems you could always give it a blow out when your done and leave a coil of the hose hanging up so the water would have to travel up hill, if your still worried add a water trap it will be handy if you ever wanted to do spraying.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭jimf

what size compressor do you have these attachments can be air guzzlers

Advertisement