Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yoga retreats in ireland

Options
  • 31-01-2012 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hey all,

I was wondering does anybody know of any yoga retreats in Ireland which wouldn't be to expensive, I am apart of my college yoga society and would like to organize a few days away for a retreat over the Easter break. Since we are students some of the retreats are very expensive.

can anyone help?!?!

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Tenente

Hello Lolabear, did you find a suitable yoga retreat. They can be expensive and perhaps even more expensive over the easter weekend.

I see open mind yoga are running a yoga retreat on the 20th to 22nd April which is 240 per person sharing. http://www.openmindyoga.ie/workshops/open-mind-yoga-yogaretreatsireland-retreat/

If there is a group of people going from the college yoga society you may be able to get a discount for a group booking.

Another option is to go to a weekend workshop in a centre in e.g in Galway Cork or Dublin and organise your own accomodation which may work out cheaper although it will lose the retreat feel.

As well Clare island yoga centre have the an open house option which is 80 per day sharing which would work out at 240 for 3 days but i think only includes one yoga class in the morning but the yoga room is open for you to practice in the evening. http://www.yogaretreats.ie/openhouse.htm

There are other options but are more expensive as far as I can see. Hope you are able to get sorted somewhere and enjoy the retreat.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Lolabear

thanks so so much for ur suggestions and help, I will defo look into it.. was loosing hope there... ;)

Advertisement