Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Nugget tune - Loser

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Beat is fairly ****e in fairness Gar.

Actually, it's just the guitar bit that's ****e upon further listening.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ItsNugget

This is actually one of me favourite beatsd ive used! Ah well cheers for the listen seany(not the insane one):p

No problem, like i said it was only the guitar bit I didnt like, the drums are nice like.

and the lyricals?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Pen1987

Solid track. Theres always 'something' missing in these 'unprofessional' artist songs though...

I think your delivery could be improved slightly, not nescessarily in the verses but in the chorus certainly. I feel you should of recorded each 'Loser' on a different track of the song program then panned or edited each one with a different side or effect, when you say 'LOSER LOSER LOSER DRUNK ABUSER' in the track you have to rush into the 'drunk abuser part' because its hard to say it all and stay on rhythm, it would sound better if you recorded it differently and seperately IMO. Other than that, nice stuff, would sound good live I'd say after the crowd has a few scoops.

Maybe try recording the LOSER LOSER LOSER part again then adding an echo to the first 'Loser' and pan and loser the following two Losers to make it sound more blended/professional. Just my two cents.

Cheers man always good to get a bit of indept constructive crit. Ill keep it in mind with the new stuff. Layering can really add a lot especially in hooks and chroruses. I suppose ill only learn as i go. Much appreciated man.

Advertisement