Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation for cleansing balm

Options
  • 31-08-2015 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭

I'm on the look out for a new cleaning balm that doesn't cost the earth and isn't super greasy..

Any one have any good suggestions under the €15-20 price mark!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭rougegal

I'd recommend the Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm. It's €29 for 125ml but it lasts me several months. It's light & removes the most stubborn makeup. I also like the Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Balm (I think that's the name) It's about €17 for 90ml. It says it's for all skin types but it does have Shea Butter which might not be ideal for oilier skin and the fragrance might not be to everyone's liking. I loved it & the only reason I'm still not using it is because I prefer the cleansing oil in the same range.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭cookiecakes

I love Clinique take the day off too! Feel unique have 15% off it today so you'd get it for €26! I'm currently debating whether I need to buy another one or not :)

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭rougegal

I love Clinique take the day off too! Feel unique have 15% off it today so you'd get it for €26! I'm currently debating whether I need to buy another one or not
    Thanks for that, that's a great offer, the best I've done is to get 10% off it in Debenhams.
    I always have a full one in reserve as I remember it couldn't be got anywhere about a year ago and I never want to get caught out like that again!

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

Lunaarli wrote: »
    I'm on the look out for a new cleaning balm that doesn't cost the earth and isn't super greasy..

Any one have any good suggestions under the €15-20 price mark!?

Boots no. 7 one is great and comes with a cloth. I got it for €6.50 last week with one of their vouchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I love Ultrabland by Lush. Its a hot cloth formula, and by far one of the most nourishing, moisturising cleansers I've used. Its has a consistency similar to wax. Its fabulous.

• Advertisement
Advertisement