Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boots Return Policy

Options
  • 28-08-2015 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭

Accidentally picked up the wrong shade foundation earlier, there's no way I can make it work for me. Does anyone know if Boots allow you to return, unopened still taped up make up?

The website doesn't say I can't... just that I can't exchange items.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I have a receipt here that says they'll give an exchange, gift voucher or refund if you change your mind but for safety issues they don't accept returned medicines, cosmetics or foods unless faulty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭PinkLemonade

I have gotten a refund before but it was straight after a purchase and they made an exception for me. No harm in trying

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭cookiecakes

They changed my concealer recently.I bought it in town and when I get home noticed I'd gotten medium instead of light (The medium was in the light section). Brought it to Boots in Charlestown later that evening and they changed it no probs!

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭tradhead

I hope you're already sorted with this, but just for the record- I actually was given the wrong perfume last week (Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche was what I was looking for, but he gave me a different Chance as the boxes in the cabinet were lined up wrong), and when I got home and opened it, I realised and rang the shop straight away and spoke to a manager (I had taken the plastic off and opened the box, but hadn't actually sprayed it).

I couldn't go back in for about a week as I was attending a wedding down the country and then abroad for a few days, but I eventually made it back in yesterday, and they exchanged it for me without a problem. :)

Advertisement