Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

L'oreal salon conditioning treatment

Options
  • 24-08-2015 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Can anyone help me out.... Was at a hairdresser recently (not my usual as I was away at a wedding) and she suggested I find a L'oreal salon and get a conditioning treatment that's like a dye but not a dye- just the conditioning effects of same!(as I don't want to dye my hair) Does anyone have any idea the name of it? Or what she may have been talking about? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

Sounds like a colour pop available at all Peter Mark salons.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Aber2012

I think it was more of a gloss or conditioner rather than an actual dye, because I really don't want to dye my hair....

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

Yeah but you can get a clear colour pop just to enhance your own colour. Another option is a BTX treatment which is like botox for hair. Leaves hair shiny and glossy.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭MinnieMinx

All the big colour houses (Wella, Alfaparf, Paul Mitchell etc.), offer a clear glossing service, not just L'Oreal.

Just ask when you book your appointment. Not all hairdressers offer the service.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Aber2012

Thanks everyone for your replies... That makes sense alright. Thanks a mill

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭willow tree

My hairdresser has olaplex, it looks brilliant.

Advertisement