Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NK holds up S. Korean workers' departure to Kaesong industrial complex

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

That is the worst article ever. It's just a title.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Excellent piece of journalism, i look forward to reading more work by thewriter

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

I'd say its more to do with the fact that it's breaking news, it's only 9.25AM in Korea at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭General General

Maybe they hold up the S. Korean workers' departure 'cause they are ronery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

Big development in North Korea story.

Could mark the beginning of military operations.

more to follow..

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/northkorea/2013/04/03/47/0401000000AEN20130403001900315F.HTML

tl;dr

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭tommyboy2222

so ronery

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Tearwave

Pulitzer prize stuff there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

It's short cause it's breaking. Yonhap news agency is the most reputable in South Korea and is used by the BBC for sources, information etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

zomg *gets poped corns*

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭maddragon

I wonder will the 7 year warranty on my Kia be affected if the North nukes the South...

• Advertisement

I love the start of wars.

I remember Iraq 1 all those years ago. I think it was a BBC camera crew that was first to invade. In night vision.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

According to Reuters, S.Korea says 861 South Korean workers currently trapped in Kaesong industrial complex.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Ok fair enough it's reputable, but what does it mean, can anyone waver a guess? North Korea have taken a South Korean hostage?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Ok fair enough it's reputable, but what does it mean, can anyone waver a guess? North Korea have taken a South Korean hostage?

Either they're holding them hostage or the bus to drop them home is running a bit late, one or t'other

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Fatty Jong Un is really in a rush to get his country turned to ashes isn't he?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Hope nobody's hurt in all seriousness, it's easy and all to laugh, but all in all, they're people and have families... plus the whole world could do without further escalation on the Korean pensinula... war isn't good not for them, not for anybody.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

The Korean Pulitzer winner has a follow up.
    (URGENT) Plants in Kaesong operating normally despite delayed arrival of S. Korean workers

I like his style. Short and to the point.

Duiske wrote: »
    The Korean Pulitzer winner has a follow up.

(URGENT) Plants in Kaesong operating normally despite delayed arrival of S. Korean workers

I like his style. Short and to the point.

I'd say he does great fortune cookies.

Advertisement