Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Car pooling/sharing thread

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

I drive to Spiddal from Galway City 5 days a fortnight (yeah... sounds weird right?). Leaving about 2pm. Free lift out to anyone that wants it, but no ride back... unless you're coming back at 3am. :D

I'm still doing this run fortnightly. Handy even as a once off for people...

• Registered Users Posts: 14 galwaybird

Hi all

I am living in Loughrea and commute to Parkmore in Galway daily, I work Monday to Friday my hours are 8.30am to 5pm (4pm on a Friday). I was wondering if there is anyone interested in car pooling if travelling in the same direction at same times?

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭motley

I'm wondering does anyone travel to Galway to Athlone weekdays? Would be helpful If I could get a lift on some days during the week. Would need to be in Athlone for 8am though.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭emzippy

I hope it's ok to post this twice - mods I also posted it in commuting and transport but might get a response from here.

Hi All,

I will be commuting from Galway to Monksland, Athlone from Monday to Friday (9am - 5pm) starting in June.

Does anyone also do this who would be interested in sharing the commute?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 marcusm22

Hi im currently studying in galway and was wondering does anyone drive to galway from castlebar mon-friday , thankyou

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,958 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

marcusm22 wrote: »
    Hi im currently studying in galway and was wondering does anyone drive to galway from castlebar mon-friday , thankyou

Sorry I can't help you but if you have a boards account that you post through usually it might be better to put your request up via that. People might feel more confident travelling with someone they recognise here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 marcusm22

Sorry I can't help you but if you have a boards account that you post through usually it might be better to put your request up via that. People might feel more confident travelling with someone they recognise here.
    ahh yes thank you for the heads up, new boards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

hoody wrote: »
    Anyone doing Loughrea - Parkmore Business Park Mon to Fri, 9am to 5.30pm?

Are you stilll looking?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Are you stilll looking?

After 2 years? How'd you dig this one up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Old thread lock

Start new thread if needed, with details

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement