Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audition

Options
  • 28-11-2012 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭

Im auditioning for my first lead singer role in 80 minutes and im slightly nervous...

Any tips?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Don't suck.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 510 ✭✭✭LivelineDipso

Just be yourself and enjot the experience. If you do not get hired right away does not mean you are crap - the band may have loads of other singers and they will be nervous too.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Play it gay.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

If they initially say no, make sure to tell them you're doing it for your Gran (who is either sick or recently deceased).

If that still doesn't work, have a few of the fattest and ugliest members of your family outside the room, ready to argue your case.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

Break a leg?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭im invisible

sneaky fap beforehand to relieve the tension

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

ScumLord wrote: »
    Don't suck.

Suck penis? It depends, it might help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

Don't eat the yellow snow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

Sock down the front of the jeans.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

Well it's now or never, I've compiled all of the tips and have instigated them all in some way or another

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

I'm with you OP. Lead is probably one of my favourite elements. Definitely top five anyway.

The best of luck to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

You'll get plenty of tips when you fail horribly and end up working in a strip club.

Only joking, good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

You're amazing, you're terrific but we need to keep you in the competition and I want everyone on boards to pick up their phones and vote for yermandan because you have the xfactor, moi.

Advertisement