Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Offering/Seeking German grinds? Post here!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Eni1984

Hallo, I would be very ineteressted in giving German grinds on any level. I am a native speaker and student at NUIM. I already give a German grind to a girl who is doing a higher leaving cert in German and I would have some spare time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 German teacher

Offering German grinds, courses and lessons at all levels - taught via Skype or Gmail video chat.
    I am a fully qualified teacher of German (based in Ireland and registered with the Teaching Council), hold a PhD degree in German (UCC) and I have 13 years of teaching experience: including employment in Irish schools, experience in teaching evening courses to adults (UCC and CIT) and college students.
    And I love German language and teaching!
    PM for more details or check the website:
    www.germancoursesonline.webs.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 hyenabutter

My old post is ancient and I wasn't on here for a while so...
    German 23 year old native speaker, 3rd level student, fluent in all levels of English(English having been one of my main subjects for my Abitur, the German equivalent to the Leaving Cert), experienced in giving grinds/teaching German, please contact me for prices as I'm willing to negotiate depending on your income/the income available to your family. I only own a bike so I can come to yours if you're somewhere reasonably within Dublin city centre...
    willing to give reference from a friend who I recently started teaching :D
    Jens

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jomichalski

Hi!!

I speak fluent German and can give grinds for junior and leaving cert. Have a degree in German and 2 years working professionally with the language. Location is North Dublin - Sutton/Howth area.

joanna@jcifingal.com

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭actuallylike

Writing on behalf of my friend. she's moving to Berlin in a couple of months and wants a crash course to get her started. She hasn't a word of German from what I gather. She lives in the Rathfarnham area but works in Dublin City Centre so PM me if you think something can be arranged.
    Thanks.

• Advertisement

Yes absolutely, would be more than delighted to help can meet in city centre in the evenings - email joanna@jcifingal.com : )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭actuallylike

Yes absolutely, would be more than delighted to help can meet in city centre in the evenings - email joanna@jcifingal.com : )

Do you have a place in city Centre though? She works there but she's not going to be doing lessons in work :pac:

Unfortunately not, when I meet people it is usually in a bar in one of the quieter hotels. We can think of somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Doodlejules

I am a native German speaker who also holds a third level degree in German, based in south Kildare and am offering German grinds in the Castledermot/Athy/Carlow/Tullow area.

1 hr €18.00
    30 Minutes €12.00

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Regensburg12

Looking to improve your German? I am willing to share and guide. One to one lesson is my speciality. I offer individual classes, in reading, writing, grammar and conversation skills, from beginners to advanced levels. I also proof read academic essays, business or legal documents. Time available now evenings and at the weekends.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Stephen.C1990

German Language tutor required in Dublin city center for a group of 5 business students who work for a large German organisation. If things work out well there is plenty more work available. Please email me Stephencronin1990@live.ie if you are interested. Please email me your quoates and availability. I can provide a room in Dublin Business School on Aungier Street. Wednesdays beginning between 5 and 6 pm would be preferable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 doris30

Hi, german teacher wanted for private lessons in Limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 GERMAN GRINDS

Hi, I offer Junior and Leaving Cert German grinds for reasonable rates. I am based in Maynooth and would travel to your place. I have MA in German.
    You can contact me on 089 4275855

• Registered Users Posts: 2 PianoProf

Hi,
    I am looking for a native German speaker who can teach me German from the basics. Dublin area.

My email is MODEDIT: PLEASE DO NOT PUBLISH PRIVATE E-MAILS; USE PM INSTEAD

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 johnlinehan

hi, im interested in german grinds .im doing h leaving cert german. can travel to your house.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 johnlinehan

HI, IM LOOKING FOR GERMAN GRINDS IN CORK. WILLING TO TRAVEL TO YOUR HOUSE. I AM DOING HONOURS LEAVING CERT GERMAN.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Catherine33

Looking for German grinds for my daughter who is in 6th yr. We live in Clonskeagh, D 14 and would prefer if it took place in our house but would travel if convenient.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 EFIOA

Hi need german grinds leaving cert live in the Artane Area

parsonsd wrote: »
    Hi, I'm a trainee teacher offering grinds in German (and Spanish) for 30 euro an hour. I lived in Germany for nearly two years and worked in Berlin and Munich. I have a degree in German and Spanish from DCU. I'm based in Beaumont and can travel. If interested, PM me :)

You can contact me at mags575@hotmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭GaughMan

Seeking grinds in Dublin 4 area :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Paul Dedalus

Hi,

my name's Paul. I am a native German speaker spending an Erasmus-year at UCD. I study German studies, Philosophy and Sociology in my fifth year (Master-level). I can help you in every aspect of German language and culture. My English is fluent and I speak quite pure "Hochdeutsch" (and can also explain to you what that means ;-) ).
    I would charge 20 € ph, the first "get to know"-hour 10.
    I'm living near the city centre and am therefore quite flexible with the location as long as it's inside Dublin.

Best regards and "beste Grüße", Paul

Hi I am looking for german grinds leaving cert honours for my daughter, we live
    in Artane Dublin, if you are interested could you please email me on mags575@hotmail.com. Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 vicky_1994

hey:) I can give German grinds for the Junior OR Leaving cert. I am doing German in college at the moment. if you're interested contact me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Eni1984

Hello,
    I am a female German native speaker with experience in teaching German, as I am preparing already a leaving cert student for the higher level in German.
    I am a third year economics and sociology student (28years) based in Maynooth and can welcome students in my home but I don't mind driving to yours if it is not too far. I teach German on any level.
    I charge 30€ per hour in my house or 35€ per hour if I come to yours.
    If interesstesed please pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 2 vicky_1994

are you still interested in getting grinds?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sportzentrum

I give German grinds in Dublin. My main effort will be to make you speak and communicate in the acquired language. Grammar is the base and has to be learned, but always combined with significant language and relevant context. My tuition depends strongly on who you are. Since learning a language takes time and effort, staying motivated and enjoying it is the key to success.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 monastill

I am a fluent German speaker and lived in Germany for nearly 9 years. I am experienced in teaching grinds/lessons to young and older adults. I am a trained teacher and hold classes for younger learners if anyone is interested in starting it in their primary school. Grinds are 25 euro per lesson and I generally hold them in my own home. If you are interested please pm me.

Tschuss

Fiona

• Registered Users Posts: 45 annica860

Hi, I coud offer help with learning German as I am native German speaker (15 Euro for 45 mins).

• Registered Users Posts: 1 aislinn39

Hi,
    I'm offering German grinds for the Leaving Certificate oral 2013 in Dublin. I am very passionate about the language - I studied it in school, was an Au Pair in Dusseldorf and have also completed a German language course in the University of Stuttgart. If you are having trouble speaking the language and need help with pronunciation or just practice, contact me.
    I charge €25 an hour.
    Aislinn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 EBarron

As a fluent German-speaking psychology graduate (2011) of UCD who spent a year studying in Berlin through German, offering German grinds in the south Dublin area.

With:1) a comprehensive understanding of the German language gained through living and studying in Germany for a year; 2) having studied German at both Junior and Leaving Cert level; 3) months of experience of giving German grinds 4) knowledge of that which is required to maximise grades in German exams,would be delighted to offer assistance to any students of German at both Junior Cert and Leaving Cert level seeking some additional help. Assistance offered at each level: written, oral, and aural.

The first grind would be completely free of charge! Based in the Clonskeagh area of South Dublin. 25euros/hour would be charged for a grind given in the student's home. If interested, please feel free to private message!

Eamonn

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement